Selecting The Best Swimsuit For Your Body Type
Let’s face it, we ladies our not all fitness models with a perfect shape. Most of us have tricky bodies and need a little help deciding what swimwear is best for our specific body types. I’ve tried to make this short and easy, if you have more questions refer to the contact form at Legacylooks.com and leave any and all questions and comment.
- Sunburns Easily – If you are constantly dealing with dreaded and painful sunburns, most importantly you should ensure you where SPF 50 sunblock. When it comes to choosing the best swimsuit, long sleeves is your best bet which provides a little extra protection.
- Cellulite – What can I say about cellulite, well it likes all body types. So if you have a little cellulite that you would like to hide your defiantly not alone. You can still keep it beach sexy with tankinis and swim dresses with longer hemlines.
- Curvy hips and skinny legs – If you have amazing curvy hips but there a little off set by skinny legs, don’t run for the hills yet. Simply do a little off the shoulder swimwear number, this will give the illusion of an elongated clavicle.
- Tummy pouch – So many of us can relate to having a little more than wanted around the mid-section. No need to worry a peplum two piece or one piece that has ruching will hide your problem area. You could even go for a plunging neckline that will take the focus off the mid-section and bring the attention upward.
- Nothing but Thighs – For my ladies with sexy thighs, all I need to say is BOYSHORT!!!!
- Short Legs – If you have shorter legs and wish to give the illusion of an elongated leg, go with a higher cut swimsuit bottom. This will give that sexy long leg look that will turn heads on the beach.
- Back Fat – Jut because there is a little extra meat on the back doesn’t mean you have to shy away from the swimwear section. You can easily smooth out the flab in the back area by going for swimsuits with higher back material and thicker straps.
- Love Handles – All you need to for those love handles that our men love, are high-waisted bottoms. Ensure you pick swim bottoms that completely cover the belly button to avoid a muffin top.
- Flat Butt – For my ladies with a tiny winy butt, no problem. To give the illusion of a plump butt you wont to go for swim bottoms that show a little chick, never completely cover it. Also choose bottoms with bright or loud colors and prints.
- Busty – A larger chest is no longer something to cover with an oversized T-shirt. You can let it all go and keep is sassy with actual cupped swim tops that fit your size. Tops with underwire are a good pick which provides extra support.
- Small Chest – If you are lacking in the chest are, simply select a swim top that is padded, ruffled, or embellished.